Embroidered by me in Boulder Colorado on the finest quality hoodies you can find. Please allow for up to two weeks for the product to be shipped. If you are looking for a size we don't have at the moment please reach out and we can work something out!
- 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- 100% Organic Cotton facing
- 100% Organic Cotton double-folded, flat knit cotton ribbing
- No toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde are used
- We use 3-end fleece with a brushed organic cotton & polyester interior which accounts for 20% of polyester in the total garment
- Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
- 4" wide, double folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility
- Adjustable drawstring hood with front kanga pocket
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment. Additionally, no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product. For more information on our certifications reach out.
There is only one size available in V.1 pant at the moment but the size fits most people. The bib strap is really adjustable. The pants fit really baggy but don't have a super wide waist. If you have any further questions about sizing send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you live in Boulder, Colorado, at zip codes 80304, 80301, 80303, 80309, we offer local delivery. If you have any questions or special local delivery requests, email us at email@example.com. If you pay with an accelerated check out method other than Shop pay, Local delivery won't be offered.